Upcoming Events of Roslyn Franken's MEANT TO BE Presentation
Roslyn delivers her powerful presentation based on her book, MEANT TO BE, for both private and public functions. Below is a listing of some upcoming events open to the public that you are welcome to attend. All events are free of charge unless otherwise specified. Book signings follow presentations. Be sure to check back often. This is a multi-media inspirational presentation that reveals the unforgettable true story of Roslyn's parents' amazing survival, love and triumph as Holocaust and Atomic Bomb WWII survivors.
- May 4 at 7:30am: Rotary Spring Hill, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
- May 10 at 10:15am: Grand Villa of Largo, 750 Starkey Road, Largo, FL
- April 24 at 7:30pm: Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill, FL. For more information and to RSVP, call (352) 686-7034
- April 21 at 6:00pm: Jewish Community Center of West Pasco, 9841 Scenic Dr., Port Richey FL 34668. Tickets $20.00/person Includes buffet dinner and signed copy of book.
- April 20 at 7:30pm: University of Tampa Sykes Chapel and Center for Faith and Values, 601 Frederic H. Spaulding Dr., Tampa, FL.
- April 7 at 7:00pm: Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, FL. Tickets $10.00 call (727) 531-7704.
- April 1 at 2:00pm: New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Boulevard, Tampa, FL
- March 21 at 7:00pm: St. Petersburg College, 6700 8th Ave. North, St. Petersburg, FL
- March 7 at 4:00pm: Regency Park Library, 9701 Little Road, New Port Richey, FL
- March 2 at 12:15pm: Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Ln., Spring Hill, FL